- The boat with 30m in length, 7m in width and one engine with 130 horsepower
- There are 5 bedrooms with private modern bathroom in each. Bathroom with hot shower systems, Jacuzzi and air conditioner.
- The boat has one mini bar, big dining room, living room with air condition, and a relaxing top-deck. It is amazing for group of 10 to 12 people to do overnight boat trip
- The boat with 28,5m in lenth, 6,4 in width and one engine with 105 horsepowers
- The boat has 4 bedrooms with air conditioner, bath room is equipped with hot water shower systems, Jacuzzi
- There is a mini bar, big dining room, living room and a relaxing sun deck. This is very nice for doing overnight boat trip for a group from 6 to 10 people
- The boat with 22m in length, 6m in width and one engine with 63 horsepowers
- There are two bedrooms with fan, light and private bathroom. Hot water is always ready for shower.
- Boat also has one dining room, living room and top-deck. It is suitable for small group or family to do overnight boat trip
- The boat with 25m inlengh, 6,5m in width and One engine with 110horsepower
- There are three bedrooms. Each room has 2 fans , 1 air conditioner and private bathroom with hot water.
- The boat has two dining rooms and one relaxing top deck. One group from 6 to 9 people doing over night trip is the best choice
With advantage of being total isolation from mainland, Nam Cat Island Resort certainly satisfy your preference of exploration. After 30 minute cruising from Beo pier by boat, you are present at an excellent islet to contemplate scenic nature and accommodated by wooden houses that are surrounded by cliff. You also can enjoy with sea view bar, isolated beach with a lot of activities.
Located at the calm way area of Lan Ha bay, Manh Lu floating house is an excellent place to stay overnight to avoid noisy life from town, enjoy fresh air and served with fresh seafood that is feeded at the house, fish watching with a lot of different species of fish.
Whisper Nature Bungalow is located in Vietnam Hai Village, the remote village in Cat Ba National Park. There are some ways to get there, the first way is trekking through Cat Ba National Park with 8 km from park gate. The second way is taking a boat from Beo pier in Cat Ba town to get Viet Hai harbor and then cycling or walking 6km to get Viet Hai village. The bungalow is builtin traditional style, rooms are clean and simply furnished.